[Kde-imaging] libkexiv2 0.1.2 available for testing

Rex Dieter rdieter at math.unl.edu
Tue Apr 10 18:55:23 CEST 2007

Gilles Caulier wrote:

> 2007/4/9, Rex Dieter <rdieter at math.unl.edu>:

>> Bad news: Now all we need are new/compatible releases of kipi-plugins and
>> digikam (latest releases both fail to build against exiv2-0.14). :(

> digiKam 0.9.2 implementation from svn compile fine against Exiv2 0.14.
> kipi-plugins do not depand directly from Exiv2 and use only libkexiv2.

fyi, neither digikam-0.9.1 nor kipi-plugins-0.1.3 build against exiv2-0.14 +
libkexiv2-0.1.2, build log references:
http://apt.kde-redhat.org/apt/kde-redhat/mock/fedora-6-i386-core-kde/digikam/
http://apt.kde-redhat.org/apt/kde-redhat/mock/fedora-6-i386-core-kde/kipi-plugins/

Unless you can gleen from those failed build.log's that I did something
wrong.

> digiKam 0.9.2 is planed during June.

Bad news indeed.  So distributions (that provide digikam) can't upgrade
exiv2-0.14 until June?

-- Rex