[Kde-imaging] library versioning question

Seb Ruiz me at sebruiz.net
Mon Sep 25 11:43:36 CEST 2006

Hi Gilles,

Indeed, we did have a similar problem that you are facing.  SQLite
conveniently managed to break compatibility between releases, and at
one stage they removed all threading support which made it totally
useless for us.  What we have done is bundle the sqlite libraries
which are written as C, as part of the project.

But you are going to bundle a completely separate binary, does dcraw
not come with a library which you could use? It would probably be much
easier and a much nicer solution. Anyway...

with "-std=iso9899:1990", and I don't know how to remove a flag from
gcc, but you might be able to overcome it by overriding the CFLAGS.
This is really naughty behaviour, but it might work in the mean time
until someone can help out.  Perhaps you should try asking Dirk.

Seb

--
http://www.sebruiz.net/