[Kde-imaging] kipi plugin q's

Seb Ruiz me at sebruiz.net
Fri Sep 22 09:12:37 CEST 2006

On 22/09/06, Gilles Caulier <caulier.gilles at kdemail.net> wrote:
> On Friday 22 September 2006 01:11, Seb Ruiz wrote:
> > Hi Guys,
> > I'm going to start writing a plugin to export photos to ipods with
> > photo capabilities.
> >
> > Should i go ahead and start commiting straight to svn, or is there
> > anything i should do first?
>
> Nothing special to do. Create just the reight folder in the kipi-plugins
> repository, add it in the main Makefile.am and add the new depencies rules
> with automake/autoconf files (if there is)
>
> Is your code can be used as well ? Is ready to test ?

Its commited.  It is just a preliminary plugin at the moment, may or
may not work with your ipod :).
Hopefully the plugin will grow quickly as i get more time to work with
it and am more familiar with KIPI etc.

btw, Gilles, i noticed that you added an entry to the news file.  When
is the expected release for the next version of KIPI plugins?  I want
to ensure that the plugin is ready to be released, otherwise I'll have
to disable it.

Cheers,
Seb

--