[Kde-imaging] kipi plugin q's

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Fri Sep 22 02:38:52 CEST 2006

Seb Ruiz wrote:
> Hi Guys,
> I'm going to start writing a plugin to export photos to ipods with
> photo capabilities.
>
> Should i go ahead and start commiting straight to svn, or is there
> anything i should do first?

The only thing I would recommend is also talking to the Amarok ppl. They
have good iPod support (for music) and while I can't currently think of
anything in particular that be of major benefit, many people have
requested support for iPod Video etc. I'm not sure if Amarok does Album
covers etc. at the moment.

Anyways keeping the discussion channels open may open up a few ideas?

Just a thought.

Col.