[Kde-imaging] Fwd: KIPI-interface to photolabos

Gerhard Kulzer gerhard at kulzer.net
Thu Sep 7 16:44:21 CEST 2006

Hello everybody.
I've here (see forwarded mail) somebody from Germany who programmed a perl
script that allows to export images to a photo laboratory for development. He
proposes a kipi-plugin to be written that presents a GUI to select such
scripts from a list (anybody could submit a script of his/her favorate lab).

I think it's a very attractive idea. If we put the script with the normal
gallery exports, the list would quickly become too long. A separate GUI
sounds adequate.

Your opinions? Shall I open a BKO wish?
Gerhard
--