[Kde-imaging] Comments in slideshow

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Fri Oct 27 10:48:39 CEST 2006

> Valerio,
>
> If you fix/improve an implementation, please provide a patch against svn trunk
> implementation using "svn diff" method. This way is more easy to check what
> you have changed in source code.
That's always true :)
Anyway, this time It was my fault. I've suggested to Valerio to do that, because
he made some gui management changes and started to fix bugs.
Since he'd like to become slideshow maintainer wanted to make his changes
to be tested and approved first, after that commit them.

Anyway next week we can see if he can go on with his work alone :)

I've no objections by now, but testing his changes :p

> If your fix is only relevant on BKO file # 106133, please post your patch in
> this thread, not in Mailing list. ML message live is short, B.K.O thread is
> long.
That's also true :)

Cheers,