[Kde-imaging] extragear/libs/kipi-plugins/mpegencoder

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Mon Oct 23 11:17:06 CEST 2006

Alle 10:42, lunedì 23 ottobre 2006, Gilles Caulier ha scritto:
> On Monday 23 October 2006 10:33, Angelo Naselli wrote:
> > > ==> file missing on svn :
> > > kipi-plugins/common/libkipiplugins/kpaboutdata.h
> >
> > That's not the right place, i put it into kipi-plugins/common/include
> > and exported two variables from configure.in.in
> > e.g. KIPI_PLUGINS_COMMON_INCLUDE and
> > KIPI_PLUGINS_COMMON_LDFLAGS
>
> No. a library implementation must be homogenous. look like exiv2iface.h is at
> the same place than exiv2iface.cpp, because both files work together.
>
> If you place an header file from a lib to another place than the
> implementation, this will be not easy to understand.
Well this is not a simple library, but a common one.
It should contain all the common implementations and that
is not meant to use a unique header file. So I thought the right
place was the common/include.
But we can change it if you don't like.

> common/includes is dedicaced to very simple headers files unused like a
> library, for example to declare a static strings version, not an
> implementation. Typicaly this folder is never compiled...
I'm not sure that is a must, common/include can contain
all the headers that are not installed on system. As I understood
is meant to be used under svn. Our common library is installed
to run the common implementation (e.g. dialogs or other stuff)
but it's not meant to be installed as a developer library, or not?