[Kde-imaging] libkexif 0.2.5 for testing

Caulier Gilles caulier.gilles at kdemail.net
Sun Oct 22 09:53:45 CEST 2006

Le Dimanche 22 Octobre 2006 00:43, Angelo Naselli a écrit :
> Hi,
> since I had to use a wireless connection I uploaded
> the tarball onto
> http://www.linux.it/~anaselli/kipi-plugins/
> before releasing it.
>
> Please check the po files, IIRC there are 37
> languages into the tarball.
>
> If I can, tomorrow, I'll rebuild with a cable connection,
> to be sure it's ok.
>
> Good testing,
> 	Angelo

Angelo.

I have talking with Richard Groult, the Showimg developper about libkexif.

First, he will take a look to use Exiv2 instead libkexif in showimg core.
In second, i think than we can move definitivly libkexif from trunk to stable.
Like this nothing will be lost.

Richard, this fine for you ?

Gilles Caulier