[Kde-imaging] test

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Mon Oct 16 00:59:56 CEST 2006

Angelo Naselli wrote:
> but my big worry is mandriva mailing lists, more than this one :(
> And as you know very well maintainers@ is not public...

Yeah, I'm still subscribed to that one directly too. Also the MythTV
ones as they had some spam problems with GMane a few years ago and there
is now a prejudice against it despite fairly good SPAM protection these
days.

If you want any mails forwarded to you from maintainers@ just let me
know the dates and I'll sent them on (as a digest mail - e.g. all
messages attached to a single email)... There is not too much from the
last 3 days (certainly less than 50 messages). I did the same thing for
Nick Brown the other day (oddly enough myself and Nick know each other
outside Mandriva - we're both from Edinburgh.... small world :) )

Ironically, as I'm using Gmane, I cannot actually see your new email
address properly in order to respond privately!! :)

Col.