[Kde-imaging] extragear/libs/kipi-plugins (and common dir)

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at kdemail.net
Thu Oct 5 09:01:32 CEST 2006

On Wednesday 04 October 2006 22:59, Angelo Naselli wrote:
> > No need to create a new external lib depency.
> >
> > I use this current way in DigikamImagePlugins without problem. Look here
> > :
> >
> > http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/extragear/graphics/digikamimageplugins/common
> >/
> >
> > Something is wrong in Makefile.am or missing in .configure.in.
>
> Don't know, but we have to find it, because in that way is not pretty
> working ;)
>
> Have a nice night
> 	Angelo

Ok, i have found the problem. In kipi-plugins Makefile.am, we using this
line :

kipiplugin_rawconverter_la_DEPENDENCIES = $(LIBKIPI_LIBS_DEP)

... witch must be :

kipiplugin_rawconverter_la_DEPENDENCIES = $(LIBKIPI_LIBS_DEP) \
	$(top_builddir)/kipi-plugins/common/exiv2iface/libexiv2iface.la

In DigikamImagePlugins, i don't use *_la_DEPENDENCIES with plugins. This is
why automake check automaticly all depencies properlly.

I have fixed in svn all Makefile.am from all kipi-plugins with depend of
libexiv2iface.la