[Kde-imaging] extragear/libs/kipi-plugins

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at kdemail.net
Wed Nov 29 12:36:05 CET 2006

On Wednesday 29 November 2006 12:31, Gilles Caulier(UNTRUSTED, sender is
<kde-imaging-bounces-+caulier.gilles=kdemail.net at kde.org>) wrote:
> On Wednesday 29 November 2006 00:17, Angelo Naselli wrote:
> > Ok, I added libexiv 0.12 requirement.
> > It's too late to go on releasing now, sorry I'll try tomorrow.
> >
> > Anyway I had to backport libexiv since It isn't in mdv 2007, do we
> > really believe it's correct to cut off a lot of users since libexiv 0.12
> > is not everywhere?
> >
> > Another problem, changing libexiv release configure fails
> > but it seems to allow to compile anyway. Gilles I didn't change
> > if test "x$have_exiv2" != "xyes"; then
> >      DO_NOT_COMPILE="$DO_NOT_COMPILE kipi-plugins"
> > fi
> >
> > Do you know why it goes on?
> >
> > Col, yes pkg-config was important and Gilles I used exiv2-config
> > instead of a test on hpp file.
> >
> > Please test it.
>
> It doesn't work.
>
> I have uninstalled Exiv2 0.12 on my computer and installed 0.11 release
> instead. Exiv2 0.11 is detected like the right version to use...

Note : with Exiv2 0.11, .configure said :

checking for tiffio.h... yes
checking for gphoto2-config... /usr/bin/gphoto2-config
checking for gphoto2-port-config... /usr/bin/gphoto2-port-config
checking for xslt-config... /usr/bin/xslt-config
checking for exiv2-config... /usr/bin/exiv2-config
checking exiv2/exif.hpp usability... yes
checking exiv2/exif.hpp presence... yes
checking for exiv2/exif.hpp... yes
checking for libgpod-1.0 >= 0.4.0... no
configure: WARNING:
          libgpod is required for the iPod export plugin.
checking for Qt with OpenGL support... yes
-- Kipi-Plugins configure results -------------------
-- gphoto2 found.................. YES
-- libkipi found.................. YES
-- Exiv2 library found............ YES