[Kde-imaging] extragear/libs/kipi-plugins

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at kdemail.net
Wed Nov 29 07:46:09 CET 2006

On Wednesday 29 November 2006 00:17, Angelo Naselli wrote:
> Ok, I added libexiv 0.12 requirement.
> It's too late to go on releasing now, sorry I'll try tomorrow.

Take your time and let's users give you some reports before to release.

> Anyway I had to backport libexiv since It isn't in mdv 2007, do we
> really believe it's correct to cut off a lot of users since libexiv 0.12 is
> not everywhere?

Well, if package is not yet availble, users can compile Exiv2 by hand. An
Exiv2 0.12 depency is very important : are you seen the bugfix list (No need
to have more reports in B.K.O about (:=))))...

> Another problem, changing libexiv release configure fails
> but it seems to allow to compile anyway. Gilles I didn't change
> if test "x$have_exiv2" != "xyes"; then
>      DO_NOT_COMPILE="$DO_NOT_COMPILE kipi-plugins"
> fi
>
> Do you know why it goes on?

Something must be wrong somewhere. I will check it.

> Col, yes pkg-config was important and Gilles I used exiv2-config
> instead of a test on hpp file.

I will learn something today. Thanks (:=)))