[Kde-imaging] Improvements of TimeAdjust kipi plugin...

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at kdemail.net
Thu Nov 23 14:59:49 CET 2006

Angelo, Jesper,

I have works to TimeAdjust plugin recently. I have follow some digiKam users
who have reported to me some idea to improve it :

- capability to set pictures TimeStamp using a real Date & Time set by user
using a KDateTime widget.
- capability to get pictures Date& Time from EXIF and IPTC tags.
- capability to sync EXIF Date & Time tags.
- capability to sync IPTC Date & Time tags.
- capabilty to remember the settings between plugin session.

Others old features still available of course. There is a fresh screenshot of
plugin in action at this url:

http://digikam3rdparty.free.fr/Screenshots/digikam0.9.0-timeadjustkipiplugin.png

Source code is in svn and ready to use. If you is agree Jesper, i would to
maintain this plugin in the future.

Friendly