[Kde-imaging] extragear/libs/kipi-plugins/sendimages

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Wed Nov 22 12:08:24 CET 2006

Gilles Caulier wrote:
> On Wednesday 15 November 2006 21:12, Michael Höchstetter wrote:
>> Hello guys,
>>
>> I would offer to maintain the sendimages-part of kipi-plugins.
>>

> Michael
>
> This is the first task todo in this plugin : the Exiv2Iface port to restore
> metadata of resized image. Read my old post in this mailing list for
> details :
>
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.kde.devel.imaging/3347/match=exiv2+interface+trunk+exif+restorer
>
> .. And let's me hear your progress and problem if necessary.

Just to point you in the right direction the (pseudo) code will be very
simple - something along the lines of:

#include "exiv2iface.h"

KIPIPlugins::Exiv2Iface exiv2;
if (exiv2.load(origPhoto))
{
  exiv2.save(newPhoto);
}

tho you will also have to edit the Makefile.am to include/link relavent
paths/libraries.

All the best.

Col.