[Kde-imaging] new release thoughts

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Sat Nov 18 18:10:45 CET 2006

Hi, as you know last week I was very busy and
I couldn't think much to this release.

Now there are some things I'd like to have in it
1) kpabouddialog, I told you I would have done for you
   but i couldn't, so I believe Valerio can do it for me now.
2) Calendar has a fixing posted in bugzilla by the new
   maintainer and tested by Toma, Orgad could you please
   commit it (bug 135320)?
3) I didn't have any time to have a look at bko situation...

Well since 1) and 2) means committing something new on svn, I believe
we should wait for a while to release new kipi, so a week more
it could be a gooda idea.

WDYT?