[Kde-imaging] extragear/libs/kipi-plugins/sendimages

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at kdemail.net
Thu Nov 16 08:57:32 CET 2006

On Thursday 16 November 2006 09:51, Angelo Naselli wrote:
> Alle 21:27, mercoledì 15 novembre 2006, Caulier Gilles ha scritto:
> > Le Mercredi 15 Novembre 2006 21:12, Michael Höchstetter a écrit :
> > > Hello guys,
> > >
> > > I would offer to maintain the sendimages-part of kipi-plugins.
> > >
> > > Michael
> >
> > Excelent.
> >
> > Welcome Michael. Angelo is the coordinator in this.
> >
> > Hey Angelo, wake up again (:=))
>
> Gilles, if i can't sleep, i won't be in a good mood :p
>
> But if leave all your plugins, what are you going to do? :p

under digiKam : pictures versionning in editor, new database interface,

under DigikamImagePlugins : re-written LensCorrection tool using CLens.

outside digiKam : new shared libkeviv2 and libkdcraw.

At all : QT4/KDE4 port !

Under Exiv2 :
- new RAW files format support : ORF, RAF, X3F...
- new makernotes format: Sony, Casio, Pentax, dng, kodak...
- PNG in writting mode.
- TIFF/RAW in writting mode.

The story is not complete (:=)))