[Kde-imaging] About next release

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Mon Nov 13 12:54:54 CET 2006

Alle 12:39, lunedì 13 novembre 2006, Aurelien Gateau ha scritto:
> On Sun, 12 Nov 2006 22:55:02 +0100, Angelo Naselli <anaselli at linux.it> wrote:
> > Hi
> > last week I was very busy at the office and
> > i couldn't think to plan any release for this weekend.
> > Anyway since I heard Aurélien talking about
> > batchprocess plugin changing I believe we can wait for
> > at least a week more.
>
> One week should be ok for some work I plan on the rename plugin,
> but I won't start to work on the batch process one this time.
Well I believe I'll do the point of the situation at the end of this week
and see if on Sunday I can build packages. Since it is a beta, and
intended to be a new plugins presentation :) there's no porblem
for that....

> Please don't wait for me too much: I just started a new job,
> so I don't know if I will have time to finish in time.
So, at last you did :) All my best for that.

Anyway as I told I will tell you again Saturday I believe.