[Kde-imaging] About next release

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Sun Nov 12 22:55:02 CET 2006

Hi
last week I was very busy at the office and
i couldn't think to plan any release for this weekend.
Anyway since I heard Aurélien talking about
batchprocess plugin changing I believe we can wait for
at least a week more.
I'd like to add to all plugins the new kpaboutdata class.
Let me know if you can do for your plugins or I do.

New kpaboutdata shows the kipi-plugins URL as www.kipi-plugins.org,
so Valerio, please, add the old site link there, at least till
the new site is ready.
Again the kipi-plugins logo I added in svn since to be the wrong one,
as Valerio told me, so please Valerio can you commit the right one?