[Kde-imaging] Current svn little problems...

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Thu Nov 9 17:38:16 CET 2006

About the below:
> #~/Documents/Devel/SVN/trunk/libs> make -f Makefile.cvs
> This Makefile is only for the CVS repository
> This will be deleted before making the distribution
>
> *** automake (GNU automake) 1.9.6 found.
> *** Creating acinclude.m4
> *** Creating list of subdirectories
> *** Creating Makefile.am
> *** Creating configure.files
> *** Creating configure.in
> *** Creating aclocal.m4
> configure.in:92: warning: KDE_ENABLE_HIDDEN_VISIBILITY was called before
It seems digikam has a special test in configure.in.in to enable
KDE_ENABLE_HIDDEN_VISIBILITY,
moreover i saw some threads about that from debian packagers concerning
kde 3.x, Qt 3.x and gcc 4.x. Now I don't know which is the right way to, since
I'm quite sure digikam should work with hidden visibility option, i decide to use
their code, can you test the attached patch (eventually release it)?

To Aurelién: it seems gwenview has the same problem, if the attached patch is ok
you can port the code there as well.