[Kde-imaging] Current svn little problems...

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Thu Nov 9 13:07:51 CET 2006

Alle 12:03, giovedì 9 novembre 2006, Caulier Gilles ha scritto:
> Angelo,
>
> 1/ Since you have fixed the Makefiles about the Exiv2Iface compilation
> depencies with plugins, this class is always compiled... and in my case
> nothing is changed inside the implementation. This require the linking of
> plugins witch use it. Why ?
Sorry? I didn't understand the problem. I mean is Exiv2Iface  always rebuilt?
or it is never? I would expect only if it's changed, while before it wasn't ever.
Anyway I didn't fix it. You found the difference between digikam way and ours IIRC.
I only added KIPI_PLUGINS_COMMON_INCLUDE variable that is se into configure.in
that made the trick -as workaround- to have our project compiled again with
automake (ui problems).

> This is very irritating in my slow laptop where this slow-down compilations.
Well I'l give it a look asap.

> 2/ Other little problem is about the gcc visiblilty option. You can reproduce
> this problem to start "make -f Makefile.cvs" :
>
> #~/Documents/Devel/SVN/trunk/libs> make -f Makefile.cvs
> This Makefile is only for the CVS repository
> This will be deleted before making the distribution
[...]
> configure.in:525: warning: KDE_ENABLE_HIDDEN_VISIBILITY was called before
[...]
KDE_ENABLE_HIDDEN_VISIBILITY is a warning I have from ages, since i came back
on my steps using make instead of unsermake.
I don't know if it's a problem coming from admin or not, since I'm almost sure it
is present in other kde applications as well. I'll check it as well.

> 3/ And also look like an icon is unknow :
>
> configure.in:525: the top level
> *** Postprocessing Makefile templates
> unknown icon type  in kipi-plugins/galleryexport/Makefile.in (gallery.png)
Yes it is present for ages again, i've just to recall it to the right maintainer ;)