[Kde-imaging] About AUTHORS file

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Mon Nov 6 09:33:32 CET 2006

Alle 00:24, lunedì 6 novembre 2006, Aurelien Gateau ha scritto:
> Le Samedi 4 Novembre 2006 16:38, Angelo Naselli a écrit :
> > Find images         : Jesper K. Pedersenand Richard Groult
> > Acquire images      : Jesper K. Pedersenand
> > Wallpaper           : Jesper K. Pedersenand
> s/Pedersenand/Pedersen/
>
> :-)
That should fix in svn :) ... My cut&paste

> Otherwise, sounds good to me. Except that I am wondering if I should not give
> up maintainership of the Kamera Klient plugin: my digital camera works in
> mass storage mode only, so I can't test it... and I doubt it's really used by
> someone. Maybe we could just remove it.
As you wish. We can
a) add you as adopter
b) remove you and leave the plugin empty (like print wizard)
But as soon as the web site is up and ok, we should try to involve
other people to help us, I mean the "help us" or "how to get involve" link
should point to maintain (write new) pluguins.