[Kde-imaging] About AUTHORS file

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Sat Nov 4 16:38:37 CET 2006

Hi,
first of all, sorry I wonted to shout ;)

I'd like to change a bit authors file with one that represents
the real situation of plugins, well the one is correct nowadays :)

Here is what my mind has been able to get out:
(please let me know if there is something wrong, or you don't like
so that I can change before commit it)

AUTHORS AND MAINTAINERS :

MAIN DEVELOPERS:
Gilles Caulier      <caulier dot gilles at kdemail dot net>
Tom Albers          <tomalbers at kde.nl>
Joern Ahrens        <joern dot ahrens at kdemail dot net>
Owen Hirst          <n8rider at sbcglobal.net>
Vardhman Jain       <vardhman at gmail.com>
Jesper K. Pedersen  <blackie at kde.org>
Aurelien Gateau     <aurelien dot gateau at free.fr>

CONTRIBUTORS:
Angelo Naselli      <anaselli at linux dot it>
Ralf Hoelzer        <kde at ralfhoelzer dot com>
Richard Groult      <Richard dot Groult at jalix.org>
Tudor Calin         <tudor at 1xtech.com>
Todd Shoemaker      <todd at theshoemakers.net>
Gregory Kokanosky   <gregory dot kokanosky at free.fr>
Colin Guthrie       <kde at colin dot guthr dot ie>
Valerio Fuoglio     <thewally at linux dot it>
Seb Ruiz            <me at sebruiz dot net>

PLUGINS MAINTAINERS
Batch Process       : Aurelien Gateau
HTML export         : Aurelien Gateau
Kamera Klient       : Aurelien Gateau and Michael J Gruber
Sendimages          : Gilles Caulier
Flickr export       : Vardhman jain
Gallery export      : Colin Guthrie
Simpleviewer export : Joern Ahrens
Time adjust         : Jesper K. Pedersen
Find images         : Jesper K. Pedersenand Richard Groult
Acquire images      : Jesper K. Pedersenand
Wallpaper           : Jesper K. Pedersenand
Jpeglossless        : Gilles Caulier
Slideshow           : Valerio Fuoglio
MetadataEdit        : Gilles Caulier
GPSSync             : Gilles Caulier
IpodExport          : Seb Ruiz
Raw converter       : Gilles Caulier - Sean Perry
Calendar            : adopted by Tom Albers
Print wizard        :
Cd archiving        : adopted by Angelo Naselli
Mpeg encoder        : adopted by Angelo Naselli

POJECT COORDINATOR
Angelo Naselli      <anaselli at linux dot it>

FORMER MAINTAINER:
Renchi Raju         <renchi at pooh.tam.uiuc.edu>