[Kde-imaging] Can't compile kipi

Oliver Dörr oliver at doerr-privat.de
Sun May 28 20:51:07 CEST 2006

Angelo Naselli wrote:
> Alle 20:20, domenica 28 maggio 2006, Oliver Dörr ha scritto:
>
>> Angelo Naselli wrote:

>>> I was joking :)
>>>
>>> Let's try to understand where you have the problem, since i don't
>>> have any problem here can you try to use autotools and make
>>> to understand which is the offending command?
>>>

>> Sure....
>>
>> i would do anything, but i don't understand what you are talking about...
>>
> Ehm i didn't read well your error I thought you were using unsermake.
> Ok I'll try and see.
> Stay tuned.
> Angelo

unsermake all
kipi-plugins/jpeglossless/Makefile: rest __um_includes_Magick++.h =
imagerotate.cpp convert2grayscale.cpp imageflip.cpp

creating ./kipi-plugins/htmlexport/htmlexportconfig.h
creating ./kipi-plugins/htmlexport/htmlexportconfig.cpp
/bin/sh: -d: command not found
Error creating ./kipi-plugins/htmlexport/htmlexportconfig.h. Exit status 1.

So this seems to make no differences

Oliver