[Kde-imaging] Can't compile kipi

Oliver Dörr oliver at doerr-privat.de
Sun May 28 20:20:46 CEST 2006

Angelo Naselli wrote:
> Alle 19:14, domenica 28 maggio 2006, Oliver Dörr ha scritto:
>
>> Angelo Naselli wrote:
>>
>>> How long did your holidays last?
>>>

> I was joking :)
>
> Let's try to understand where you have the problem, since i don't
> have any problem here can you try to use autotools and make
> to understand which is the offending command?

Sure....

i would do anything, but i don't understand what you are talking about...

If i understand the make/config process right, the following things are
happening
make -f Makefile.cvs           # Creates a new configure file
./configure                 # Creates a new Makefile that is basicly a
script that is started inside the make command to control it
make                  # starts the Makefile script (i'm quite sure that
it does more, but i don't know what)

during the last make i got an error message
/svn/trunk/extragear/libs> make
WARNING: use unsermake instead of make or use a wrapper script, e.g.
makeobj!!!
unsermake all
kipi-plugins/jpeglossless/Makefile: rest __um_includes_Magick++.h =
imagerotate.cpp convert2grayscale.cpp imageflip.cpp

creating ./kipi-plugins/htmlexport/htmlexportconfig.h
creating ./kipi-plugins/htmlexport/htmlexportconfig.cpp
/bin/sh: -d: command not found
Error creating ./kipi-plugins/htmlexport/htmlexportconfig.h. Exit status 1.
make: *** [all] Fehler 1

This is a shell script error during the compilation. But i can't find
the shell script. I assume that it is a bug inside the Makefile using an
option that the automake tools on my computer does not support. But all
this is a just a guess. I have'nt wrote any C-Code in the last 10 years
and so i don't know much about this stuff.

Oliver