[Kde-imaging] Breaking Binary Compatibility in libkipi ?

Colin Guthrie kde at colin.guthr.ie
Sat May 27 15:03:09 CEST 2006

Angelo Naselli wrote:
> Col if you want to go on with a dropdown I can leave you go with no
> problems, but you'll have to do within tomorrow, so that we fix the i18n
> strings. I haven't committed anything yet. Let me know asap.

No, it's best to just commit what you have for the translators.

I can't guarentee I'll have stuff done in time.

Like I say once this release is out of the way, I reckon I'll change the
whole login screen anyway, especially if I fix the Multiple Galleries
bug, which would require you to define named galleries in a different
window and pick on on the login page.

So it doesn't really matter if it's a checkbox or a select really. I was
thinking that a select would be better longer term in case more
protocols are added, but like I say I reckon the whole UI there will
change soon enough, so it's really not an issue :)

Sorry for the FUD.

Col.
--

|     Colin Guthrie      |