[Kde-imaging] Breaking Binary Compatibility in libkipi ?

Tom Albers tomalbers at kde.nl
Sat May 27 12:56:17 CEST 2006

Op Saturday 27 mei 2006 11:51, schreef Angelo Naselli:
> > I'm agree with Angelo. We can broke the BC after to fix these little bug
> > in B.K.O. I will take a look this week end if i can fix my hosts computer
>
> Good so we can fix the release date. Toma can you take care about the
> string freeze problem in the case we go on this way? (well and explain to
> me as well what to do in the future for that :) )

It is nothing difficult. We have to provide the translators with a date when
we are going to package kipi. One to two weeks before we must agree with all
maintainers to not change any i18n strings at all. Thats all.

So if gallery 1 support is going to add a string, we should do that asap, so
we can set the date of a release and announce it to them and call svn string
frozen.

There is no technical thingie related whatsoever.

Toma