[Kde-imaging] New libkipi 0.1.4

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Wed May 17 10:43:57 CEST 2006

> Fixing the libjpeg thing leaves you with a libgcrypt error, fixing that
> with a libgpg-error.la. I seem to remember that with rc1, only libjpeg
> gave trouble, the other two appeared with rc2.
hmm, Achim do you think we've missed some library tests in configure.in.in?

> I'm attaching a fix for libtool which does the job for me, although it
> is very ugly. I don't know where libtool gets the wrong dependency_libs
> from, and why it inserts absolute paths to nonexisting libs. Might be a
> Suse thing.
libtool is not released with kipi so we can't do anything on that script,
but you can try to force configure to use your LDFLAGS and C(XX)FLAGS
to use your path first, setting up them. Did you try that?

> Hope this story was different enough ;)
Well if we didn't test the presence of some important libraries for
our kipi-plugins... you discovered a bug :)