[Kde-imaging] SVN TRUNK kipi-plugins still doesn't compile (ImageMagick dep problem)?

Caulier Gilles caulier.gilles at kdemail.net
Sat May 13 21:37:34 CEST 2006

Angelo,

I cannot use the kipiplugins NEWS file from svn to perform the announce in
kde-apps.org. This file is uncomplete. Where are my fix in JPEgLossLess and
RawConverter plugins ? You need to parse the changelog file to extract the
complete fixed BKO files list and the important features implemented.

Please fix it. It's important. Take a look of the current digiKam NEWS file
from svn for example, it's always updated when something is fixed or when a
new important features is implemented :

http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/extragear/graphics/digikam/NEWS?rev=539470&view=auto