[Kde-imaging] Site outdated please fix it

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Fri May 12 09:59:51 CEST 2006

Alle 00:46, venerdì 12 maggio 2006, Tom Albers ha scritto:
> Op donderdag 11 mei 2006 18:24, schreef Angelo Naselli:
> > On sf today's downloads are:
> > kipi-plugins-0.1.0-rc2.tar.bz2      6
> > libkexif-0.2.3.tar.bz2   		    4
> > libkipi-0.1.3.tar.bz2   		  10
> >
> > That's not good. We *must* make the new release
> > more visible. So please update the site at least
> > with the last release version number.
>
> Done that.
Great thanks a lot!
I'm going to ask the access also for that soon anyway.

> Is there a announcement somewhere? So i can blog a bit about it?  Or screenies
Unfortunately, it's the first time i do this work, so I forgot a lot of things :)
I'm learning though. All of that, just to say i didn't prepared any real announce.
I talked to Gilles yesterday and i thought we can (at least for this time) modify
the last one with the new plugins and the bug fixed into news (Gilles fixed
more bugs though).
I promise to be more efficient next time :)
> from simpleviewer and the new htmlexport? Can i blog about it or should i
> wait untill <something else> has happened?
I'm open to discuss for that, as far as I'm concerned you can add the news
everywhere and the more knows the more adds bko feedback.
The only thing we should add is that old image gallery is not compiled by default
any more, that means it's not supported, waiting for html export feed back.

Thanks