[Kde-imaging] New relese uploaded!

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Wed May 10 12:56:31 CEST 2006

Alle 20:33, domenica 7 maggio 2006, Angelo Naselli ha scritto:
> Hi guys,
> I'm proud to announce that libkipi 0.1.3 libexif 0.2.3 and
> kipi-plugins 0.1.0-rc2 are ready for download on sf:
> https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=149779
>
> Thanks to all for the precious help and feed back.
>
> Enjoy them
> 	Angelo

Can some good soul update the kipi site?
I cannot do it by now I haven't enough karma
for that. So please do it.
Yesterday i changed some other things on site
but i've lost all of them for some timeouts
using the site edit button :(
I'll do that again next week end with care.
But please since I'm not able to release them
take care about it.

Regards,