[Kde-imaging] talking about kipi-plugins in dot...

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Sun May 7 12:35:13 CEST 2006

Alle 12:06, domenica 7 maggio 2006, Gilles Caulier ha scritto:
> Hi all,
>
> Look here : http://dot.kde.org/1146830533/1146850904/
>
> I'm totally agree with Gabriel about 16 bits support and pro-photographer
> workflow ! In fact, this is the purpose of next digiKam 0.9.0 release...
>
> Your viewpoints ?
My point of view is that kipi should support 16 bits and krita should
become a new host application.
Of course that means we probably need new maintainers/contributors.
That could happened anyway after 0.1.0 with the kipi re-working,
e.g. as soon as possible.

As you can see I'm learning and I made some mistakes, but I believe
with the help of you all we can improve the release way/time :).