[Kde-imaging] new packages for testing

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Thu May 4 10:27:09 CEST 2006

Alle 01:10, giovedì 4 maggio 2006, Angelo Naselli ha scritto:
> Hi,
> on http://digikam3rdparty.free.fr/kipi-plugins/ (thanks Gilles)
> you can find the tarballs. If you don't find anything strange
> we can release them!!!!
>
> I'm not sure i caught all the patches Gilles released today
> he was very quick and i couldn't stay behind him while
> I was rebuilding the tarball :)
>
> Anyway:
> - I didn't put a release marker (my test to add it
> int ruby script failed) but I'll try to do it tomorrow
> in the real package I'd like to release.
> - The libkipi/libkexif changelog are old, there's nothing
> saying it's a new release.
> - I disable the compilation for imagesgallery, but the code
> is still there and therefor i didn't commit the makefile.am
>
> For packagers, please do not release any new package
> (rpm, deb, ...) Since it's not final yet, I believe you can
> wait for a couple of days yet, since it was so far last release.
> Especially for Mandriva, ... well it is just for me :)
>
> Happy testing!
> 	Angelo
>
> P.S. If you want mandriva 2006 packages I have them,
> not uploaded though.

Today I'll be out of office, I have to go to a customer.
So I can't do anything to go on and fix changelogs
etc. I'll do tonight then. Anyway please let me know
if the test packages are ok for you or which problems
you have.

About the tag I believe we should have a tag for the
0.1.0 final, because we're going to change libkipi and
probably break compatibility so a tag for the final could be
good to fix some minor bugs and for a minor release
from time to time.

Regards,