[Kde-imaging] BKO status and comments.

Aurelien Gateau aurelien.gateau at free.fr
Tue May 2 22:39:13 CEST 2006

Le Lundi 1 Mai 2006 19:16, Angelo Naselli a écrit :
> imagesga (Aurelien)
> 120.739	nor	HTMLExport: wrong thumbnail for album
As I said, this must be fixed in libkipi.

> 88.887	nor	No Exif-rotation in HTML export
Not done.

> 115.474	nor	web export creats duplicate extensions
This should in fact be fixed in the host app I think: htmlexport create the
filename by concatenating the image title (tweaked to be web friendly) and
the destination image format as an extension.  If the host app returns the
filename as a title, the plugin as no choice but to create duplicate
extensions.  I fixed this in Gwenview: ImageInfo.title() returns the
filename, without extensions and with underscores replaced with spaces.

> Aurelien how's going on with the new plugin?
It's mostly ok. I added a simple and light theme recently. What remains to be
done in my "Must be done" list is the theme howto.

I was wondering however if having a theme named "Matrix" could cause some
copyright problems.  Maybe I should rename it to something a bit less
explicit, I was thinking about: "Taking the red pill".  What do you think
about this?