[Kde-imaging] Adding code using KExif to the images gallery plugin

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Sat Mar 25 23:11:28 CET 2006

> Just to let you know, I'm in the process of rewritting this plugin.  In this
> new version, HTML generation is not hardcoded anymore, but generated using
> themes written in XSLT.  If you are interested in contributing to this, have
> a look at the code in Subversion (kipi-plugins/htmlexport).
Just you're recalling it :) I'm testing it here It seems not to work well
in gwenview, since there's no album concept but dir. It allows to use checked
images, but it uses all the images on the directory anyway.
Even if I use it in digikam however,if an avi/mpeg file is present it can give
error even if the plugin finishes correctly.
The jpegs are called filename_jpg.jpeg though.
I believe for that i read someting on bugzilla, but i have some problem to
reach bugs by now, so i cannot check it.