[Kde-imaging] New snapshot of ImageGallery2

Achim Bohnet ach at mpe.mpg.de
Fri Mar 3 17:26:08 CET 2006

On Thursday 02 March 2006 15:27, Aurelien Gateau wrote:
> Aurelien Gateau wrote:

> >> the compromise htmlgallery is even better IMHO ;)
> >
> > Sounds good to me. I'm going to commit it with this name.
>
> Hum... after looking around, I think the name I suggested is more coherent
> with the other export plugins:
> - flickrexport
> - galleryexport
> - simpleviewerexport
>
> Would you mind if I change the name of the plugin one more time to
> htmlexport?

No, fine with me too.  Really important is what the users see.
And there I would object against both, HTML and export.  Both
too technical as a description what the plugins does.  There
'Web Picture Gallery' 'Web Photo Album' or whatever everyone
understands how is able to use a webbrowser ;)

Keep on the great work!

Achim

                                      -- reddy at lion.austin.ibm.com