[Kde-imaging] New release needed.

Tom Albers tomalbers at kde.nl
Mon Jun 26 10:07:24 CEST 2006

Op Monday 26 June 2006 09:49, schreef Angelo Naselli:
> Alle 09:35, lunedì 26 giugno 2006, Angelo Naselli ha scritto:
> > Alle 01:50, lunedì 26 giugno 2006, Tom Albers ha scritto:
> > > Bad news. Some of the translations are missing. I propose to make a
> > > 0.1.1
> One little vent... I'm very good in it :), I release the package for
> testing the 22th, are three days too little time? do we need more days to
> test before upload? Open to discuss.

The release script seems ok, just make sure it compiles and upload it to sf.
If you jump in #rsibreak on irc.kde.org i can help testing.

Please check that all po files are now mentioned in the script.

And we need PACKAGING isntructions so we dont forget to check it next time.
But that can be done later.

> > > release to fix it. Anyone willing to do the work? I fixed the release
> > > script, but we need to recheck if everything is mentioned now...
> >
> > Well since we haven't broken anything yet it's not so bad, we can do it
> > without any merging :)
> > If the release script is ok and i can use anonsvn access i can do it by
> > now,
>
> Oops I cannot release anything here so I need someone fixes the changelog
> and the release version in trunk.

Yes, do not rush it. ;-)

Toma