[Kde-imaging] About next release

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Mon Jun 19 09:40:10 CEST 2006

Alle 18:27, domenica 18 giugno 2006, Caulier Gilles ha scritto:
> Le Dimanche 18 Juin 2006 17:21, Angelo Naselli a écrit :
> > > Well, i'm always busy to restore my computer at home. next week, i'm
> > > going to an OpenSource metting in Paris (2 days). i will busy too...
> > >
> > > Perhaps, you can delay a little the release ?
> > >
> > > Gilles
> >
> > bug 128462 (libkexif has been fixed)
> >
> > To release kipi-plugins i need Gilles feedback (hope he feels
> > well now).
> >
> > Anyway I could, since it wasn't needed before, release a new libkexif
> > in the mean time. This shouldn't break anything, and fixes the exif
> > problem seen in digikam with RC2 plugins.
> > WDYT?
> >
> > Angelo
>
> Yes. Thanks for the fix Angelo. I will check it with digikam 0.8.2.
>
> Gilles
Hi after yesterday discussion with Gilles, I believe the only bug that
needs to be fixed for final release is
113557  cra findimag    digiKam crashes during "Find Duplicate Images" with SIGSEGV

Anyway I couldn't be able to have the problem inside my machine with a 1.3Gb album.
Now I propose you to wait for a while for a reporter's answer. If none we can close the bug
and release final. If the bug is seen again it can be reopen in the worst case.

In such a way we should have the final for the next week end.

Happy new week