[Kde-imaging] About next release

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Sun Jun 11 22:35:07 CEST 2006

Alle 19:25, sabato 10 giugno 2006, Gilles Caulier ha scritto:
> Le Samedi 10 Juin 2006 17:55, Angelo Naselli a écrit :
> > Hi,

> > > Yes, i will fix it.

> > > Need to reproduce it using valgrind and a large collection of images to
> > > scan.
> >
> > Gilles any news concerning these bugs? I need to know if we will fix them
> > after the release or wait for your fixings...
> >

> It's a little bit complex to solve. I need more time. But i think that we need
> to solve it before this release...
Today i had some mail problems, but as i see you didn't try to contact me,
at least I believe.
Next week I'll be a bit busy at work, so I don't know if I can release it before the
end. Anyway it won't be take a lot to do that, since there's no need to
release either libkipi or libkexif, and moreover I've already prepared
the changelog (not released though).
Let me know,