[Kde-imaging] About next release

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Wed Jun 7 23:09:51 CEST 2006

Hi guys I want to recall,
next week end we should release 0.1.0 final.
We have 14 open bugs yet:
113557  cra findimag   	digiKam crashes during "Find Duplicate Images" with SIGSEGV
101958 	nor findimag 	Can not select duplicate images by clicking on a line ins...
127498 	nor flickrex 	reduce image size delete exif data
128522 	nor flickrex 	Nonsensical question when entering Flickr export
126603 	nor general 	batchprocess: resize 2-dim. broken (creates just a 2k f...
127476 	nor general 	Printing as very very slow
127888 	nor general 	Images not sorted in HTML Album Export
119537 	nor jpegloss 	Exif width and height are not corrected after lossless ro...
121485 	nor kamerakl 	current camera images are hidden by cached images
124357 	nor printwiz 	Output resolution of print wizard is very low
126863 	nor printwiz 	print thumbnails on A4 produces 210x297 pixel (instead of...
128394 	nor rawconve 	Convertion of RAW files fails with dcraw 8.21
107410 	nor slidesho 	Screen remains black in OpenGL mode
117073 	min general 	album export dialog would benefit from a treeview widget

I won't be reachable next Friday (5 years Wedding anniversary) so I believe I cannot,
or try to, fix any bugs till the release day. Please try to understand if 113557 is
fixable or not and let me know. Well if you want to /can/like to fix any others I won't
stop you :D
My wish is to prepare packages within Saturday evening, on Sunday for lunch at the
latest. The release should be available the very first days of the next week,
after our tests.

My best,