[Kde-imaging] Site: plugins description

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Fri Jul 21 14:37:06 CEST 2006

Alle 11:59, martedì 18 luglio 2006, Valerio Fuoglio (thewally) ha scritto:
> Alle 11:51, martedì 18 luglio 2006, Angelo Naselli ha scritto:
> > Alle 11:24, martedì 18 luglio 2006, Valerio Fuoglio (thewally) ha scritto:
> > > Hi,
> > > I need a description ( few lines - more is better ;) ) for any plugin.
> > > Can any mantainer write one about his plugin/plugins and posts directly
> > > here?
> >
> > Guys is the below up to date?
> > http://docs.kde.org/development/en/extragear-libs/kipi-plugins/index.html
>
> here's my doubt... ;) (poor english :$ )
>
> TheWally

Hi,
thanks to Valerio we have a template for plugins page
http://www.kipi-plugins.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=16&Itemid=29

Can you check if it could be considered as ok, so that we can unlock the site
situation?

Moreover could you please take a position on which logo to use so that we can remove
the poor Tux from the site :) ?
http://www.linux.it/~thewally/pub/KIPI/
By now the join venture TheWally-Gateau seems to be advantaged....

Thanks,