[Kde-imaging] Site: plugins description

Vardhman Jain vardhman at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 13:54:31 CEST 2006

Hi,
    Sorry for hijacking the thread. I would really like to update the
documentation for flickrexport as the plugin has updated a lot since last
documentation. Could some one point me to the documentation guidlines. I
mean like which KDE theme to use, which Gimp script to use for border
enhancement.
Gilles:  I remember you giving me this help earlier, I somehow seems to have
lost those email somewhere. (BTW is the theme standardization really to
important ? the Bhagira theme I currently use is simply awesom, and if I
could use screenshots in that theme they would look much more cool ;)
e.gsee here
http://www.flickr.com/photos/vardhman/190868063/

regards
Vardhman