[Kde-imaging] New kipi site and domain name

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Sun Jul 16 14:23:38 CEST 2006

Angelo Naselli wrote:
> Alle 13:42, domenica 16 luglio 2006, Colin Guthrie ha scritto:
>> Achim Bohnet wrote:
>>> 	o NEW tell's me I've to login. they should be readable by
>>> 	  annonymous users (maybe this changes automaticly when
>>> 	  the first news is available
>> This is easily fixable by the administrator... If we do not actually
>> provide any service for users then there is no point in even having the
>> user login form.
> you're right, but i believe there's non need to have all of us configured
> as administrators. We can think maintainers as user that can publish news,
> change something. etc... In such a case the login/password fields are needed.

True, but seeing as there are not that many of us doing the admin or
authoring on the site, we could probably cope with going to
http://www.kipi-plugins.org/administrator/ and keeping the site cleaner?

Maybe easier in a lot of cases to keep the form tho' - editing at the
frontend can be quite convenient at times :)

Col.