[Kde-imaging] New kipi site and domain name

Achim Bohnet ach at mpe.mpg.de
Fri Jul 14 11:52:11 CEST 2006

On Thursday 13 July 2006 20:45, Valerio Fuoglio (thewally) wrote:
> Alle 12:08, giovedì 13 luglio 2006, Angelo Naselli ha scritto:
> > Alle 09:26, giovedì 13 luglio 2006, Angelo Naselli ha scritto:
> > > Hi guys,
> > > I'm very proud to announce kipi has a new home!
> > > Thanks to Toma and  Marijke we have a new site!
> > > http://www.kipi-plugins.org
> > >
> > > Valerio and Marijke are going to work on a template
> > > to have a start up site.
>
> I did a first template, take a look at www.kipi-plugins.org

Hi Valerio,

Nice!

Two comments:
	o konqueror does not show the [RSS] button at right of the
	  status bar which makes it easy to add the feed to
	  kontact/akgregator
	o NEW tell's me I've to login. they should be readable by
	  annonymous users (maybe this changes automaticly when
	  the first news is available

Keep up the excelent work!

Achim

                                      -- reddy at lion.austin.ibm.com