[Kde-imaging] New kipi-plugins 0.1.2 available for testing

Oliver Dörr oliver at doerr-privat.de
Sun Jul 9 13:49:42 CEST 2006

Hi Angelo,

just checked your tarball and it seems to be pretty complete regarding
the German translation. The only thing missing seems to be desktop_* files.
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n/de/messages/extragear-libs/

I'm not sure about them, but why are they missing?

Oliver
(German translator of the kipi-plugins)