[Kde-imaging] RFC release 0.1.1

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Fri Jul 7 19:24:25 CEST 2006

Alle 21:40, mercoledì 5 luglio 2006, Tom Albers ha scritto:
> So in the end we miss approx 7 files. Maybe you have had a bad internet
Are they into the release script anyway?
> connection or a hickup on the anonsvn server. Did you use anonsvn or the real
> svn server? Maybe we can change that for the next release.
usuallly I don't according to Achim, but the last one I did, because i use a more
powerful laptop in which i didn't have my ssh key.

I left anonsvn on scripts, only in svn to make it available to all.
> Should we make a new release for this, or do we trust the distro's to  pick it
> up?
Well we can do a new release so I can fix changelog and we can (hope to) finally
start new work on kipi & co.
I'm very tired today and probably I'm going to work this week end, but I'll try to
find the time to make the tarball. In such a case I'd like you to check it well
so that you can beat me first :)