[Kde-imaging] My point on KIPI

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Tue Jan 31 16:27:11 CET 2006

Alle 16:30, martedì 31 gennaio 2006, Gilles Caulier ha scritto:

> > > All digiKam team is registred in this room. Ok !
> >
> > Don't be upset, I didn't mean to be rude, I was only triyng to
> > understand.
>
> I won't critic you here Angelo, I'm just a little bit irritated by any
I know it, I like being the donquichotte of the situation :)

Let's try to see if someone can coordinate the new kipi.
As I said I could ask some friends of mine, but i didn't received
from you (not personally :)  any comments for that.
I'm waiting for someone (already being kde developer) who
proposes himself first.