[Kde-imaging] Discussing the future of kipi and kipi-plugins

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Tue Jan 31 11:17:09 CET 2006

Alle 11:05, martedì 31 gennaio 2006, Caulier Gilles ha scritto:
> Le Mardi 31 Janvier 2006 10:28, Angelo Naselli a écrit :
> > Alle 10:01, martedì 31 gennaio 2006, Caulier Gilles ha scritto:
> > >
> > > Without me Richard. I have no more free time to do it... sorry...
> > >
> > > It's too late now.
> >
> > Too late for what?
> >
> > I believe you/we should increase the contributors not sending them away
> > ;)
>
> For me, it's too late to wait any help coming from others project with use
> kipi. It's simple no ?
>
> I'm tired to see B.K.O full of bugs reports, again, and again, again...
> without anybody helping you to solve it. Anybody can understand that or
> there are only steril discutions in this room.
>
> Gilles

How can you say that? In the past I helped you as i could of course.
I can't see any kde bugs I always have a look at kde-imaging mailing list
and when i can i try to give my feed back or what else.
Don't you think it's a visibility problem? The most knows kipi-plugins
because they use digikam so they probably open a digikam report.
But I swear i started to see kipi-plugins reports
also in gwenview and that's wrong too.

But that is because of the plugins, since they are right plugged in
they hide the real cause of the problem. If you think i can help
to make plugins report more visible i can subscribe digikam ml
as well or watch some of your mail accounts or what else.

But please *dont think* you're alone because it not correct with
other contributors either developers or testers.