[Kde-imaging] Future of KIPI - waitaminute, please

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Tue Jan 31 09:28:58 CET 2006

> AFAIU here the list of open problems aka vacant jobs ;)
>
> 	o reports about kipi-plugins need an active reviewer
do you mean bug report?
If so I could try to suscribe as kde developer and take this point.

> 	o nobody has time for the pile of bugs listed in b.k.o
> 	o ne release coordinator/manager
> 	o kipi API v2
> 		o delayed loading API changes (proposed some month ago)
> 		o support for metadata exchange: tags, comments, ...
> 		o < more!? >

As I told Tom in private I'm not subscribed as kde developer so
The time for doing something on this point table is a little longer for me.

But as I said to Tom I could find one or two trusted people and try to
take the first and/or third point. (e.g. bugzilla reviewer and dispatcher :)
and try to help in managing/integrating and freezing releases).
But as all of you I havn't so much free time so to do that i need help
and i have to contact those people. So let me know.

I don't mean to take all the ownership i cannot expect me to have
the experience to do that, but *we*, all togheter, can do it.