[Kde-imaging] Batch resize failing

nagy bika nagybika at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 5 07:51:42 CET 2006

Hello All,

I've been trying to use batch resize with Digikam 8 but I'm finding that it
isn't working on my system (kanotix running kde3.5 kernel 2.6.14). The tool
runs and adds files to the target directory however these files are all
white (no image) I switched the “background color” option and ran it again
and the result was resized all black pictures. Thinking it may be a fluke I
upgraded to Digikam 8 on my work machine and found the exact same results.
Any thoughts?

Madar

http://www.nakedpresident.com