[Kde-imaging] include weirdness.

Aurelien Gateau aurelien.gateau at free.fr
Sun Feb 5 12:20:01 CET 2006

Le Samedi 4 Février 2006 21:52, Tom Albers a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Some people walk into our irc channel complaining about a compiler which
> does not grog:
>  http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/digikam-devel/2005-September/001806.html
>
> Can someone explains to me what that include in this way does and if we
> need to keep it?

This is weird indeed.  frmprintwizardbase.cpp is generated by uic from
frmprintwizardbase.ui.  On my machine frmprintwizardbase.cpp does not contain
any namespace info.  I'm afraid it's related to the "namespace
trick" (putting Designer classes into a namespace).  This a bit hackish and
might not work with every version of uic.  My version of uic is 3.3.4. What
version of uic produced this bad include?